Three Categories of Membership with Voting Rights
Incumbent local exchange carriers operating in Illinois on or before January 1, 1986.
Telecommunications companies operating in Illinois which have a Certificate of Service from the Illinois Commerce Commission and engaged in:
- Interexchange carrier services
- Local exchange service (if ineligible in Category 1)
- Radio common carrier
- Personal communications services
- Competitive access providers
- Radio paging
- Cable television also providing telecommunications
- Resellers of telecommunications services.
Companies whose principle business is to:
- Manufacture or sell telecommunications related supplies or services
- To publish telecommunications industry trade papers or telephone directories
- To act as consultant to the industry
Become a Category III Member
To become a Category III (vendor) member of the Illinois Telecommunications Association, complete the following online form and submit or print the word document or PDF and send to: email@example.com. Dues are $325 for the calendar year.
Application for Category III Membership in the Illinois Telecommunications Association Inc. P.O. Box 730, Springfield, IL 62705